Sunday, October 30, 2011

130

Disappointment. But...I think it was worth it. I have gained some weight over the course of 2 weeks, but looking back...it was worth it.

Friday morning - I woke up around 10:30 AM and make bomb spaghetti and garlic bread


Saturday night - Farhad makes me dinner! Pink sauce (that looked orange?) with mushrooms, tomatoes, chicken sausage all over angel hair - the best! (Talk about massive servings)


Today for lunch - A colorful, light balsamic vinaigrette salad. I broke up some romaine lettuce, threw in some cranberries and candied walnuts, and tossed in some sweet mandarins!


Tonight - I'm thinking about Occupying Riverside tonight, so maybe I'll go buy some pizza and donate it! Click the pic for more info on Occupy Riverside!!

Map of Business

Serious talk. After this weekend...it's diet time and gym. Le'goo!