Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011


This year I had a great Halloweekend! Too bad Halloween was on a Monday this year...and too bad I never got the chance to hunt down the house that had an AMAZING light show (video here). Anyways, last Friday I packed my car with beaautiful women including Ming, Jackie, Gabby, Molly, and Christine. I was...Nicki Minaj? I'm not quite sure, but I wore a blond wig that had pink streaks through it, with a leather jacket and a leather dress. Then tonight, I was an elf. I had green and red stockings with a red skirt, green cami with a Christmas tree headband in my hair. I kept it rated G :) Tonight I went out with Nataly and Michaela and we visited Pike. It was literally 'one big room, full of bad bitches.' I never thought it'd be possible to have too many girls...but it happened. Hahaha!

I was super sad last week when I opened my Halloween props and couldnt find my mermaid outfit - but that turned out for the best. Every party...there have been droves of mermaids...and cats. 

Siighh I'm glad this holiday is over. Now I can finish my midterm, apply for an internship, get a 4.0, and become a snail. I'll also have to work off this extra candy weight as well...can I qualify as a girl with 'a cute face, thin waist...' with big thighs? I wished it would go to my behind...I would love to acquire a nice donk. But I guess I should to listen to Elphaba when she sings, 'don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart'

Alright well it is officially 1:30 AM and I need to get up for my 9 AM class...and finish hw...and send in my Boeing application -.- Ooooooooof...

Goodnight!