Saturday, October 22, 2011

X's On My Hands


Have you ever woken up extremely tired and just thankful that it's only Saturday? Story of my morning! To give you an idea of my Friday night, I included a few pictures above. It was a good night out with my girls - partially in thanks to finishing Midterms this week!!

This weekend will be spent unwinding, doing some light reading, and making preparations for the University Honor's Halloween Social -- I will be an Orange Sherbert Crayon! I will post a look on Lookbook for you to see once I'm done - wish me luck!

And so on the subject of unwinding, I love to spend my spare time reading, watching movies, or doing my nails. This season, there have been some really creative nail designs and I LOVE THEM. Unfortunately, to achieve the different colored layers, you have to wait for each layer to dry completely...which of course takes ages. Here are a few designs spotted in the recent Fashion Night Out as well as other homemade designs that I adore -





Here are also some Halloween designs from Refinery29 you can try!