Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday Wednesday morning...I guess


I hate it when I get ready to shower and go to bed, and then someone else steps in right before me...delays. I also hate it when I have to wait in line to use the restroom...honestly lines are over-rated.


Today was an eternity...but the morning was a beautiful beginning...I love the rain. What a shame I didn't get to take advantage of it and go back to sleep...


I looked skinny today...someone actually complimented me today...well actually they complimented Farhad for walking with me...so being objectified as an accessory counts as a compliment right? Or is that degrading? Its actually a strange thing how girls say they feel or look skinny on certain days...women can actually look more attractive - on days they ovulate. It's been scientifically tested through the study of strippers and how much they get tipped within a menstruation cycle. Too bad I'm not currently ovulating...


I ate fries for dinner...I was given a donut for breakfast...and I had an $8, delicious Southwest Chicken Salad (which must mean it was loaded with fat)...I need to get my life in shape


My Crayon costume looks like shit.


I can't believe I stayed on campus for 12 hours today...The best part is I only stayed so long because I had to watch a movie on Michael Caravaggio...What really gets me about my Art History class is that I have to read about 200 pages each week - with no illustrations or pictures to boot - and when I went into watching this film...I figured it would be easier than analyzing someone's self-portrait...Oh how wrong we can be...


I wished everyone was pansexual.


People's personalities change about every 7 years...I wonder if that's the reason why I cant decide what my favorite color is...hm...19's not even divisible by 7...


I got sharpie on my white pants...


I am so glad my mentees canceled their meetings with me tomorrow...now I dont have to be responsible till 2 pm...


What's for lunch tomorrow...I only have eggs, pasta sauce, cheese, and milk in the fridge...and unfortunately these ingredients dont combine and make something to eat...wtf mate.


donezos.


Hahaha I love cartoons...too bad Wall Stree Journal doesn't have them...