Saturday, October 22, 2011

Parody Note - GAGA



Crazy. Eccentric. Entertainer. All of things I would describe Lady Gaga as. When she first came out, I loved Dance, Poker Face, and Paparazzi. However, as she began to progress into her career, she got a little too extreme for me? But at the same time I love the edge, boldness, and a sort of dark creativity she brings to the table. And it's not just her as an artist...but her fan base is incredible. I might even venture to say she has risen a cult. Maybe that's too extreme.

Anyways, this is a video my fellow blogger, Ty posted on his Tumblr. I'm sure this a parody of GAGA, but I really enjoyed the detail they put into her costume & decoration. Very entertaining!!

I'm also interested to know what others think about the direction Gaga is going. Can people really take her seriously on political issues like Same Sex Marriage? Is she a trend or is she the next Britney Spears phenomenon??