Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good Morning at 11:46 AM


Good morning! Actually, it should really be 'Good Afternoon' shouldn't it? Well, despite the time of day, I woke up with a craving to get a hot cup of coffee and nibble on some biscotti. Guess my body is ready for a 3 o'clock snack already...The reason why I woke up so late today was because I slept with my blinds closed last night. Usually, I sleep with them partly open which allows the cool night air in as well as the morning sun. However, Riverside has been cooler lately and I just forgot to open my blinds so today I didn't have the sun to wake me up :( Guess my body just thought it was still night and decided to snooze my alarms for me.

But that's okay with me!

Today is a new day and it is time to start getting back into school mode. Sigh, just thinking about all the things I need to do gets extremely overwhelming. Not only do I need to read about half a ton of literature for my  Race & Ethnicity and Art History class, but yesterday, I epic-ally failed to buy materials for my University Honors Halloween Social costume (an Orange Crayon). Here's what my costume needs to look like:


I feel like this is way too hard to make -.-

But anyways, wish me luck today I aim to do some reading, submit an application to be an SAT tutor, buy the materials for the costume (but not make it yet...hehe) AND work out!!!!

Now it's time to get out of these PJ's and find some coffee and biscotti!!

Au revoir!
Don't forget to follow me!